About The Event
This session will take a closer look at wind and solar technology and you will learn about what's new in these industries and where they are heading. The speakers will use current projects to review site requirements, installation, maintenance, cost, savings and environmental impact in addition to the law as it pertains to the rights to light, air and water. Topics that will be discussed are renewable energy credits and power purchase agreements and how they can make a project feasible.
- Eric Pempus - Risk Manager, DesignPro Insurance Group / Kent State University College of Architecture & Environmental Design
- Don Scipione - President, Acme Express, Inc.
- Sam Frontino - Commodity Manager, Tarkett
- Lorry Wagner - President, LEEDCo
- Patrick O'Connor - Team Member, Cleveland Power of Wind Action Team
- Tom Schock - Team Leader, Cleveland Power of Wind Action Team
7:30 - 8:00 a.m. - Registration, Networking and Light Breakfast
8:00 - 10:00 a.m. - Program
$10 for Members of C2030D, COSE & GCP , AIA, ASHRAE, City of Cleveland, USGBC and CSU
$15 for Non-Members
Continuing Education Credits:
2 CEU credits available for: Cleveland Engineering Society, BOMA, USGBC LEED, AEE, ASHRAE, pending for AIA HSW
$10 for members
$15 for non-members
1100 Superior Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Download to Calendar